I turned 70 this summer and as I have been reflecting on my beautiful life I realized that there have been wonderful life lessons I have learned. I am excited to share with you the 7 most important things I’ve learned in my 70 years!
- In everything you do, acknowledge, serve and trust God! Whether it is in the church, marketplace or secular environments, it is so important to live with an awareness of Him.
- Stay true to your purpose and never give up on your dreams. No matter how long it takes, you’ll find success if you stay true to yourself and your purpose. Never give up!
- Don’t despise small beginnings, instead nurture them and watch them grow.
- It is so important to accept and love yourself.
- Be honest with yourself and improve yourself in every way.
- Be transparent in personal relationships. It is so important to be surrounded by people you can be yourself around. Make sure you are selective in who you associate with because your inner circle will influence you. Be sure that all your personal relationships are righteous.
- Be willing to accept constructive criticism. We can’t always have it all together so invite people you trust and respect to speak into your life.